[Jayhawk-Chapter] Jayhawk chapter January meeting

Rob Tabor rob.tabor at sbcglobal.net
Thu Jan 12 15:31:13 UTC 2023

Good morning colleagues and cohorts,

I hope everyone has had a restful and enjoyableI hope everyone has had a restful and enjoyable,holiday season. Now that it’s over, it’s time to get back to work with the business of the Federation, commencing with our regular monthly meeting, which we will hold via teleconference on Saturday at 4:00 PM. To join the call do the following
Dial (916) 235-1420
Dial the participant code 879,925 #
Finally, dial “BLIND” (25463).

Last but not least, I am sending the November 2021 chapter minutes, which you can study by clicking this link:
https://1drv.ms/w/s!AsEXJwGYmWdnghOJgm14OLe0mJjM
Hey best regards,
Robert Tabor | immediate former president, Jayhawk Chapter, national Federation of the blind of Kansas
(785) 865-9959
Rob.tabor at sbcglobal.net The man who moves a mountain begins
by carrying away
small stones.