[Jayhawk-Chapter] New NFBK legislative committee

Rob Tabor rob.tabor at sbcglobal.net
Tue Mar 14 00:17:39 UTC 2023

Greetings, Kansas Federation family,m a new legislative committee was appointed yesterday at the NFB K teleconference board meeting. we believe this new legislative committee will prove to be an invaluable asset in raising our activities and level of disability, particularly before the Kansas legislature. in addition to myself as legislative Director and president Tom Page as ex officio  member, your new legislative committee members are Tom Anderson, Michael Nava, Bruce Roberds, Patricia Stillwell, and Susan Tabor. Congratulations to each of those new members and welcome to the committee.

I will be convening and meeting in the near future to determine strategies and activities for the coming year.

Best regards,
Rob Tabor, | first vice president/legislative Director national Federation of the blind of Kansas
(785) 865-9959.
Rob.tabor at sbcglobal.net