[Jayhawk-Chapter] Jayhawk Chapter meeting 5/13/2023, save the date

Rob Tabor rob.tabor at sbcglobal.net
Mon May 8 15:56:28 UTC 2023

Good Morning, Kansas Federation Family and Jayhawk Chapter Members,

our final regular   Jayhawk Chapter meeting until August will convene this Saturday at 4:00 PM at Me Ranchito restaurant, 707 W. 23rd St., here indbeautiful Lawrence, Kansas. Hybrid and conference call participation will be available via our teleconferencing system. To join to the meeting by phone.
• dial (916) 235-1420.
• dial the conference code 879,925 # and ollow the prompts.

So come join us for an afternoon of fellowship, fun and food as we continue to do the work of the Federation. In the meantime, make it a great week and enjoy this beautiful spring.

Best regards,
Rob Tabor | president emeritus Jayhawk Chapter, national Federation of the blind of Kansas
(785) 865-9959
Rob.tabor at sbcglobal.net