[Jayhawk-Chapter] October meeting reminder and September minutes attached

Rob Tabor rob.tabor at sbcglobal.net
Mon Oct 9 19:11:02 UTC 2023

Good afternoon Jayhawk Federation Family, I hope you will be able to join us for our chapter meeting on Wednesday at 4:00 PM at La TROPICANA. if you are unable to join us in person, here is the DialUp information for the conference call.
• dial (916) 235-1420.
• dial 879925 #

Whether you come in person or by conference call, we hope to have a quorum in order to have our annual election of officers for the upcoming year. Please get your $12 membership dues to Brendy as soon as you can.

Last, but not least, please study the attached September meeting minutes, so that Renee can approve them with changes if need be. Meanwhile, enjoy this beautiful fall weather and we will see you on Wednesday weather in person or online.

Best regards,
Rob Tabor | president emeritus Jayhawk chapter National Federation of the Blind of Kansas
(785) 865-9959
rob.tabor at sbcglobal.net

grand