[Jayhawk-Chapter] Lynda Anders performing at Theater Lawrence

Rob Tabor rob.tabor at sbcglobal.net
Sat Sep 16 13:46:13 UTC 2023

Good morning Jayhawk Federation Family, in case you are wondering why we have not seen Lynda at chapter meetings for the last couple of months, it is because she has been selected to perform in a musical at  Theater Lawrence. This musical titled “Hats”, is the story of the black American experience, and the Pentecostal religious movement. The opening performance will happen on Friday, September 22 at 7:30 PM at theater Lawrence located at 4660 Bauer Farm Drive. Additionally, there will also be an audio described presentation of the performance on Friday, September 29. I am told that this theater production is quite colorful, not only in the ethnic sense, but in terms of the hats and costume design.

This production is expected to continue for approximately two weeks, but could go longer depending on ticket sales. As for show ticket prices, a ticket sells for $31. However, there may be certain discounts available for seniors and other qualifying groups. For more information, he may visit the theater, Lawrence, the website or call them at (785) tthe-show (785) 843-7469.) the there may also be free or heavily discounted tickets for the audio described performance. You may inquire by calling Audio Reader at (785) eight644 600.

Last, but not least, all performances will be followed by an opportunity to meet the cast in the lobby. I’m sure Lynda would love to see a saw after at least one of the performances.

Best regards,
Rob Tabor | president emeritus Jayhawk chapter National Federation of the Blind of Kansas
(785) 865-9959
rob.tabor at sbcglobal.net