[Jayhawk-Chapter] April chapter meeting reminder with march meeting minutes attachd

Rob Tabor rob.tabor at sbcglobal.net
Sun Apr 7 20:06:53 UTC 2024

Good afternoon Jayhawk Federation family, I hope to see you at tomorrow’s chapter meeting at Murph’s Pub starting hopefully at 4:00 PM. However, if you are unable to join us in person, you may do so by teleconference dial up. To dial into the call
• dial  (916) 235-1420
• dial 879925 #
• announce your name and press the pound key again if prompted.

Please take the time to review the attached minutes of the March meeting and make sure that they are accurate so that we can take action on them at the meeting.

Enjoy the rest of your weekend and hope to see you at the chapter meeting.

Best regards,
Rob Tabor | secretary Jayhawk chapter national Federation of the line of Kansas
(785) 865-9959
Rob.tabor at sbcglobal.net