[Jobs] Writer/Editor Needed for Dictionary.com Project
everett at everettgavel.com
Fri Apr 15 11:59:12 CDT 2011
I thought this one might interest some here.
FREELANCE WRITERS / EDITORS WANTED
Dictionary.com is searching for Freelance
Editor/Writers to help with a
short-term on-line web content project. Selected
candidates will research
predetermined topics. The Editor/Writer will write and
reference-style answers/responses to these topics.
He/She will use common
knowledge, original ideas, or paraphrasing from
multiple research sources.
1. English writing proficiency at a high school
2. Ability to research topics on the Web.
3. Ability to communicate correct answers to queries in
a clear and
4. Ability to clearly express a reasonable and
justifiable opinion about
non-factual queries in a conversational way that
conveys a thorough
understanding in the topic of the question.
5. Familiarity with Search Engine Optimization-friendly
Please respond with your resume, cover letter and short
Compensation: $12.00 - $15.00 per hour based upon
Reply to: job-fpqp2-2325756072 at craigslist.org
More information about the Jobs