[Journalists] radio questions

David Andrews dandrews at visi.com
Mon Aug 17 19:57:59 UTC 2009

On the transmitter readings, you might talk to Ed McDonald,
304-788-0129.  He is past president of the nfb of wv and has worked
in radio in one form or another for years.

I work for the Minnesota Rehab agency -- we had a customer that
needed to work with Google Automation.  I think we had partial
success with JAWS scripts, but don't remember the whole story.  Try
e-mailing shawn.wallin at state.mn.us
and tell him you got his e-mail from me.  I believe we hired a
scripter who might be able to help you.

Dave