[Journalists] radio questions

David Andrews dandrews at visi.com
Mon Aug 17 20:50:15 UTC 2009

One other thing I forgot -- you mentioned that station personnel
could access automation software remotely.  Depending on the
software/hardware required to do this, you might be able to access
the systems in the same way, and make changes.  It might, or might
not work, but might be an approach to get around touch screens.

Dave

p.s.  If you are a rehab client, your agency should help you with
stuff like this.