[Journalists] radio questions

LoriStay at aol.com LoriStay at aol.com
Tue Aug 18 00:04:47 UTC 2009

The main thing would be to find out if there are reasonably priced
accommodations to enable you to handle the screen.   Then perhaps the radio station
would purchase them and you wouldn't have to get rehab involved.   Or if you
could, purchase them yourself.   And yes, I'm reasonably sure if you use a
reader you would need to pay him/her.   (Unless you get volunteers.   But I
think that only works if you are in a hospital or other non profit setting.)
Lori