[Journalists] radio questions

David Andrews dandrews at visi.com
Tue Aug 18 01:44:15 UTC 2009

I doubt Art Schreiber will be of any help to you.  He is a great guy
but has worked as talent and management at major stations for a long
time, and isn't involved in day to day board operating and the like.

Ed McDonald may or may not be able to help -- he has worked in live
radio in the past, so don't write him off out of hand.  He may also
know of others who can help.

We did not access the system remotely, but directly, and the physical
touch screen wasn't used.  The keyboard was used -- any good
application should include keyboard commands to do what you can also
do with a mouse and/or a touch screen.  Unfortunately, most
applications aren't well written, or well behaved.

Dave