[Journalists] update on radio thing!

Kerri Kosten kerrik2006 at gmail.com
Wed Aug 26 13:46:20 UTC 2009

Hi All!

I'm really sorry for not getting back to your messages sooner!
I've been trying to gather more info for this!

Well, I found out this morning, because of all the technical issues,
they are just not ready for me to do the overnight shift at this time.

But, I have good news though! I will still get to have a job there.
There is a sports show called the "Metronews Statewide Sportsline." I
will be trained to become the producer for the show. I just found out
about this a couple of hours ago, so don't know if it's only one day a
week or all five days but regardless it is an awesome job! I will get
to work with one of the top sports casters in Tony Caridi!
So, it all worked out.

But, I can't thank you guys enough for all your help and endless suggestions!

Again, I am not upset about not getting the overnight shift. this job
is more in line with my career and a much better fit than the
overnight thing would have been.

Again, thanks for all your help and suggestions! I can't thank you all enough!

The NFB is awesome!

Kerri