[Journalists] questions

Ann Petrous annpetrous at gmail.com
Mon Jul 6 16:21:31 UTC 2009

Hello everyone,

I'm new here. My name is Ann Petrous, and I recently graduated with a B.A
degree in journalism from Oakland University in Michigan. I'm currently
looking for employment in the journalism field. I have a blog on
blogger.com. I mostly write stories on entertainment. I've written for my
college paper, and a local newspaper in Michigan called the Chaldean News.
I'm looking for ways to expand my talents, and places where i can publish
articles on the net. I would also like to know if there are any publications
looking for writers.  Any information would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

Ann