[Journalists] questions

Ann Petrous annpetrous at gmail.com
Tue Jul 7 14:13:08 UTC 2009

There is only one Chaldean news publication. I've tried applying to a number
of places, but as you have said, a lot of publications are going out of
business due to the economy.  If you have a list of online publications who
are looking for writers, let me know. If anyone is interested in reading my
blog, here is the link. www.annpetrous.blogspot.com. I mainly write about
what is going on in the entertainment world. I also post things on the NFB
of Michigan blog. If any of you have story ideas for me, let me know. I
really want to build myself up.   I also have a facebook account with the
link on there as well. I'm always looking for people to network with.