[Journalists] questions

Ann Petrous annpetrous at gmail.com
Tue Jul 7 14:21:26 UTC 2009

Entertainment is my main interest. However I've done feature stories. My
goal is to write for a major entertainment magazine.  I want to be the first
blind person to walk the read carpet, while interviewing brad pit, Johnny
Depp, and others. Lol

Do you have links to these publications? I would love to check them out. I
also have a blog. If you or anyone is interested, here is the link
www.annpetrous.blogspot.com I would love some feedback. I try to write
everyday, if I find any news-worthy stories. Ideas are always appreciated.
I also have a facebook account. I am always trying to network with different
people.