[Journalists] need some help

Darrell Shandrow darrell.shandrow at gmail.com
Sun Jul 12 20:43:25 UTC 2009

Hello Ann,

All universities must provide some level of reasonable accommodations under
the law even when they don't have an office specifically for that purpose.
Even as an accessibility advocate, I must advise you to go for the best
school you can get into and focus on that rather than on whether or not it
has a disability resource center. Just a thought IMHO. :-)