[Journalists] Columbia

Ann Petrous annpetrous at gmail.com
Mon Jul 13 13:05:59 UTC 2009

I've actually changed my mind about Columbia. Lol I checked out their
courses and I would have to write a million page paper lol Since I don't
have the patience for that, I've decided not to.  It looks like a great
schoo,but I would have to be a genius to go there. I think that they would
take one look at my GPA, and laugh.  Thanks for the information though.