[Journalists] need some help

LoriStay at aol.com LoriStay at aol.com
Mon Jul 13 18:43:11 UTC 2009

I think Princeton is in New Jersey.   My friend Christine, who is blind,
went there.

As for the subways, you just have to keep asking people.   They are quick
but dirty!   And there are buses as an alternative and cabs, if you are in a
hurry, but they don't always know where they are going, as I have found.

The worst part of the subway system is the stupid metro card ae the fact
there aren't that many people manned token books.
There are machines to get tokens, but I'm not sure how accessible they are.
Lori