[Journalists] Status of McIntosh users

Cheryl Wade cwade at mdn.net
Mon Jun 22 13:50:19 UTC 2009

Hi, listers,

I want to ask once again if any of you are McIntosh users and whether
you've found a way to use NewsEdit Ique Pro, made by Baseview Systems
of Ann Arbor, MI. The Mac people have said before that VoiceOver does
not work for outside applications such as this. It would seem to be a
very narrow focus indeed if a Mac user couldn't use anything but
what's already loaded onto the computer.

Has anybody worked on this? Our company uses it, and I do, but have
to use older software to make it work. My only answer, it would seem,
is to use a PC in a world of Macs, and I really, really like Macs. (I
have a PC at home.)

Cheryl Wade
Business Writer
Midland Daily News