[Journalists] Status of McIntosh users

Graham Downie grahamd at netspeed.com.au
Wed Jun 24 00:43:24 UTC 2009

It is possible to partition the drive so you can run Windows for
applications which require that. I do not have sufficient technical
knowledge on how to achieve this, however, if you cannot find such advice
please respond and I will make inquiries from my brother who understands
these things - indeed it is his job to understand these thing.
All the best
Graham Downie