[Journalists] About writing for school newspapers

Graham Downie grahamd at netspeed.com.au
Tue Feb 23 02:38:04 UTC 2010

With your team, work on your strengths, improve areas on which you are not
as strong, and learn from your team and teachers. Perhaps seek subjects not
already covered by your newspaper.
Many people can give you advice, but you will learn much simply by
participating with the team and from feedback from that team and your
readers.
Best wishes
Graham Downie
PS I am a journalist with The Canberra Times in Australia.