[Journalists] Crowing

Done Dennison oivey at yahoo.com
Tue Feb 23 13:48:07 UTC 2010

Just had to crow a bit about a great compliment I got. My husband and I started a market and so I wrote a press release and sent it to the newspaper and local TV. The first thing the newspaper reporter said was "great press release." Yay for a journalism background. All I did was write up the who, what, when, where and why and told an interesting story about the store. It worked well. Even got a piece on the TV news. I benefit from being in an EXTREMELY small market though, but I'm proud of how well my writing worked.

Done Dennison