[Journalists] meeting at Convention

Elizabeth Campbell batescampbell at charter.net
Sat Jun 26 02:34:02 UTC 2010

Hi everyone, it looks like Monday is the best night for us to have a fun
dinner.

I don't want to publish my cell number on list, but for those of you
interested in going Monday, please write to me and let me know.
I'll give you my cell number at that point.
Annemarie and Corbb, I already have your numbers.
How about we meet in the atrium lobby at 7 p.m??
I'd like to be adventurous and go somewhere away from the hotel.

Also, if anyone wants to meet with me at another time during convention, I'm
sure we can work out something.

Liz