[Journalists] more about radio

Jean Parker radioforever at gmail.com
Fri Sep 10 08:23:51 UTC 2010

Sorry for duplicate postings, my emails to this list keep bouncing.
Dear Mr. Pirzada:

Further to our discussion on radio training resources and possible schools of study I am forwarding the below obtained from another list.

Jean parker
Pune, India

BBC College of Journalism website

The BBC College of Journalism hosts a website to encourage discussion about journalism. The website features a lot of useful sections, including a blog where BBC journalists share their experiences and practices.

In one posting, Graham Holliday talks about how he prepared to report from Rwanda, what tools he used, and also what he forgot! You can watch the resulting slideshow.

In another blog post, Kevin Marsh, Executive Editor of the BBC College of Journalism, offers tips for listening as a journalist. The website can be accessed as text-only to speed up download times.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/journalism

Bazlu
_______________________
AHM. Bazlur Rahman-S21BR
Chief Executive Officer
Bangladesh NGOs Network for Radio and Communication (BNNRC)
[NGO in Special Consultative Status with the UN Economic and Social Council]
&
Head, Community Radio Academy

House: 13/1, Road: 2, Shaymoli, Dhaka-1207
Post Box: 5095, Dhaka 1205 Bangladesh

Phone: 88-02-9130750, 88-02-9138501
Cell: 01711881647 Fax: 88-02-9138501-105
E-mail: ceo at bnnrc.net www.bnnrc.net