[Journalists] Christmas in Hungary a blessing in disguise | The Columbus Dispatch

Elizabeth Sammons antigone at columbus.rr.com
Sat Dec 24 18:06:42 UTC 2011

Friends,

I want to wish you all the blessings of holidays, of time together with
family, friends, and contemplation as this year ends and a new one begins.
Today an article I wrote came out in the Columbus Dispatch; link below.
Perhaps this story of human outreach amidst a very lonely time may add joy
to your holidays; this is my hope in sending to you.

Sincerely,
Elizabeth Sammons

http://www.dispatch.com/content/stories/life_and_entertainment/2011/12/24/ch
ristmas-in-hungary-a-blessing-in-disguise.html