[Journalists] Christmas in Hungary a blessing in disguise |TheColumbus Dispatch

Tatiana Nisioti anisioti at otenet.gr
Thu Dec 29 10:47:01 UTC 2011

Dear Elizabeth S.,
I just wanted to tell you in public how pleased I feel you replied to me
immediately and you sent the attachment!! I rad it, and it has been one of
my favorite kind of stories ever!
I'm "stealing", day by day, a few minutes to respond to your e-mail, so no
worries...! I just wanted to let you know by writing a quick post on here...

Happy New Year everyone!!

Anastasia Tatiana Nisioti[s]
Athens, Greece