[Journalists] freelance writer

RJ Sandefur joltingjacksandefur at gmail.com
Fri Jan 6 22:23:32 UTC 2012

I know TV news reporters have to go to school, but What about news paper
reporters? I had a person tell me once, "RJ, You like asking a lot of
questions, and you enjoy talking on the phone." I was under the impression
freelance writers were independent journalists. During the Casey Anthony
story, I kept hearing allot about media credentials. How do the court
personal make sure John Do doesn't try to weasel his way into the media
gallery? RJ