[Journalists] convention attendees

Elizabeth Campbell liz at star-telegram.com
Mon Jun 11 21:15:59 UTC 2012

Hi everyone,

Sorry there has not been much traffic on this list.

I’ve been swamped at the newspaper which shows no sign of letting up.  I
recently was assigned to handle civil court coverage along with my other
job responsibilities. More on that later.

As we’ve done previously, I’d like to organize a dinner during the
convention. I’ve found that works well in terms of networking and
exchanging ideas. Everyone has so many meetings to attend, that I felt like
this would be a more relaxed opportunity.

If you are interested, contact me off list.

Thanks and safe travels to Dallas!

Elizabeth Campbell

Government affairs reporter

Direct Line: 817-390-7696