[Journalists] Finding a Job

Sean Paul newsandtraffic at aol.com
Mon Feb 10 21:56:13 UTC 2014

As someone who uses social media a great deal. I've been totally unable to
use Google Plus. I was able to set up my account, but, nothing past that.
The app doesn't make it any easier either. I've wanted to use the google
hangouts & hangouts on air with no success either. Use twitterific for
twitter on my iPhone & iPad, as well as limited use of the facebook apps. I
can update my status with the facebook app, but, past that, it's a mess. Oh
well, probably drifting way off topic here...