[Journalists] Finding a Job

Elizabeth Campbell liz at star-telegram.com
Mon Feb 10 23:33:33 UTC 2014

Hello Jordan,
One of our list members, Elizabeth Sammons had two helpful posts on
opportunities for jourmalists. One was an announcement about Google's
journalism internships where students would work at a media outlet
including the Texas Tribune and ProPublica. She also posted information
about a writing course offered through the Hadley School for the Blind.
I would have to search the archives for those messages.

Elizabeth Campbell
legal affairs/general assignments reporter
(O 817-390-7696
(c) 817-247-6862
liz at star-telegram.com
Twitter @fwstliz