[Journalists] Finding a Job

Jordan Moon jdfmoon at gmail.com
Tue Feb 11 02:48:39 UTC 2014

Ashley,
   Thank you for your help! I would certainly be willing to relocate
to DC (especially for a temporary job or internship. It's nice to know
that I'm not alone and I applaud your decision to go study writing
more. That's impressive.

  I am definitely interested in hearing about your ideas! That's very
nice of you. If you want to e-mail them  me at jdfmoon at gmail.com, that
works as well.
Thanks again list for all your feedback and if anyone else has any
ideas, please let me know.
I am so honored to have joined this list.
Jordan