[Journalists] Finding a Job

Ashley Bramlett bookwormahb at earthlink.net
Tue Feb 11 03:20:06 UTC 2014

Hi Pat,
I'm in the DC area so location is good, but you all don't have entry level
jobs. I checked the dc list and the closest match to me is the program
associate which provides general office support, but it requires two years
of administrative experience.

Does your nonprofit accept resumes for general consideration? If so, I'll
send you mine off list, or you can tell me where to send it.

Ashley