[Journalists] INTRODUCTION

Gary ODonoghue gary.odonoghue at bbc.co.uk
Fri Mar 20 18:06:05 UTC 2015

Hi,

Thought I'd introduce myself.

I have just been posted to the US as Washington correspondent for the BBC. I am totally blind. I have been a political correspondent at home for more than ten years and a general reporter before that.

Like you I'm keen to develop a ntetwork of visually impaired journlaists to swap info and generally create  a bit of a community.

Hope to hear from you soon.

Best wishes

Gary ODonoghue