[Journalists] INTRODUCTION

Done Dennison oivey at yahoo.com
Fri Mar 20 20:27:43 UTC 2015

I write a blog on surviving a painful past. My Fearless life at http://learntolivebrave.blogspot.com/ That's the only place any of my writing appears right now. Back when I lived in Pasadena, California, I sold a few stories to the Pasadena Weekly.
I'm legally blind due to albinism.
I'm also on Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn.

Who are  publishing your stories?

Are you working more as free lancers or staff journalists?

Is there any sites where you showcase and ultimately sell your stories?