[Journalists] FW: [Nfbnet-master-list] NFB App Now Available

Elizabeth Campbell liz at star-telegram.com
Tue Mar 24 15:30:25 UTC 2015

HI all,

FYI

Elizabeth Campbell

general assignments reporter

(O 817-390-7696

(c) 817-247-6862

liz at star-telegram.com

Twitter @fwstliz

*From:* Nfbnet-master-list [mailto:nfbnet-master-list-bounces at nfbnet.org] *On
Behalf Of *Danielsen, Chris via Nfbnet-master-list
*Sent:* Monday, March 23, 2015 10:22 PM
*To:* nfbnet-master-list at nfbnet.org
*Subject:* [Nfbnet-master-list] NFB App Now Available

Dear Fellow Federationists:

Great news! There's now another easy way to stay connected with the
National Federation of the Blind (NFB) if you have an iPhone, iPad, or
other iOS device. Our new mobile app, NFB Connect, is finally here! You can
find it in the Apple App Store, or just use the following link on your iOS
device to download it directly:
https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/nfb-connect/id968434124.

With NFB Connect, you can quickly and easily read the latest news about the
NFB, find information about upcoming events, access the *Braille Monitor*
and other publications, listen to presidential releases, find the NFB in
your community, learn about ways to support the National Federation of the
Blind, and more!

Note: We are aware of an issue that prevents the "Chapters and Regional
Info" feature from functioning properly on some devices and are working
diligently to fix the problem.

Download the free NFB Connect app today, and don't forget to use the
Feedback button to let us know how you're using it and to suggest new
features.

Sincerely,

Chris Danielsen
Director of Public Relations