[Journalists] Community Journalism

Rachael Vacanti revacanti at hotmail.com
Thu Sep 22 14:58:20 UTC 2016

Hi journalists,

I'm Rachael, a current grad student getting my masters at Ohio University.

I'm writing a paper (fine multiple papers) for my community journalism class. Does anyone know any small-town newspapers I can look at to see if they're accessible to blind people? I'm looking for non-mainstream media. Weeklies or dailies in a suburb would be the best probably. I'm hoping to get this into a publication like CJR, Quill, maybe Braille Monitor, anything.

If anyone can be of assistance please email me at rv233815 at ohio.edu, or by responding to this message.

I'll probably be back in touch for my final graduate project as well for that class. It's a 3000 class, but they let grad students do independent study if they want, so I signed up and I'm loving it.

Rachael Vacanti
(402)-960-9095
rv233815 at ohio.edu
revacanti at hotmail.com