[Journalists] is anyone on list going to Orlando?

Elizabeth Campbell batescampbell at gmail.com
Thu Jul 6 02:46:47 UTC 2017

Hello all,

I didn't think I would be able to come to Orlando this year, but things
changed at the last minute.

I know we have full schedules during Convention, and I'm happy to try to
answer questions on how we can stay current with the fast-paced changes in
newsrooms.

In fact, I will be spending a lot of time looking at the many Braille
displays and going to the seminars for updates on Google accessibility.

Feel free to text me at 817-247-6862 and I'm sure we can find time for
coffee or a drink.

Best

Liz