[Journalists] Recording interviews on iPhones

Campbell, Elizabeth liz at star-telegram.com
Tue Dec 4 03:26:26 UTC 2018

Hello Nick,and welcome to our list.
Are you wanting to record interviews where you meet with  people face to
face or do you want to record phone calls?
I usually use the Voice memos app, but I also like an app called RecUp
which links to Dropbox. I will have to check out Just Press Record that
Bonnie recommended.
Please feel free to let us know how we can help.
Best
Liz

--
Elizabeth Campbell