[Journalists] NFB convention roommate

Francisco Salvador Crespo crespofranciscosalvador at gmail.com
Sat May 12 21:45:11 UTC 2018

Hey ladies, please keep in mind that Rosen Shingle Creek rooms are two beds only. Even if you book a single room you get two beds. They charge per person but rooms are the same. This means that at this point at least two of you will have to share the bed.
Sorry if you knew this, but I just wanted to make sure that you did.

Enviado desde mi iPhone