[Journalists] bloggers wanted. Paying, with bonuses!

Robert W Kingett kingettr at gmail.com
Sun May 13 00:46:37 UTC 2018

I am looking for other blind bloggers and writers to write about audio
description, reviewing audio described titles, and writing about
accessibility happenings. We are not looking to be a news outlet so we
want emotional writing. We want narrative journalism, and first person
news stories. Not third person. We don't want objective news reporting.
We want gonzo style journalism.
To start, the pay is $10 per post. If you consistently produce good work
someone will move you up to $50 per post and you will stay there. Link
below. It explains how to apply. Knowledge of wordpress.com is a
requirement.

https://netflixproject.wordpress.com/join/