[Journalists] Online survey

Patricia Chadwick (PChadwick@INTERNEWS.ORG) PChadwick at INTERNEWS.ORG
Mon Jun 10 16:45:09 UTC 2019

Hello Itto,

I would like to forward this to some blind people, if that's ok, but I don't see a link to the survey. Can you re-send?

Best, Patricia

-----Original Message-----
From: Journalists <journalists-bounces at nfbnet.org> On Behalf Of Itto Outini via Journalists
Sent: Monday, June 10, 2019 12:32 PM
To: journalists at nfbnet.org
Cc: Itto Outini <itto.outini at gmail.com>
Subject: [Journalists] Online survey

Hello,
My name is Itto Outini. I am totally blind, pursuing my master in journalism at the University of Arkansas. I am working on my thesis on the Impact of Facebook groups on the blind and visually impaired people lives.
Please help me fill and share this survey so that I can get the data.
Thanks, your help is really appreciative.

--
Best Regards,

Itto Outini

Itto.Outini at gmail.com