[Journalists] Online survey

Elizabeth Campbell batescampbell at gmail.com
Tue Jun 11 13:30:41 UTC 2019

Hello Itto, Welcome to the journalists list. Since you are getting your
Master's in journalism, why don't you introduce yourself to us and tell us
what your career goals are. Also, please note that you need to get approval
from the national office in order to post announcements about surveys. Once
you get that approval we are happy to help.
Sincerely,

--
Elizabeth Campbell