[Journalists] Blind reporters needed

Elizabeth Campbell batescampbell at gmail.com
Tue Jan 14 14:01:52 UTC 2020

Nick, I am the co-moderator of the journalists list. I also work full time
at the Fort Worth Star-Telegram covering governmental issues. Can you
provide a more detailed explanation of what you are wanting to accomplish?
In other words, are you wanting blind people to write travel stories? If
you can be more specific, that would be helpful.

--
Elizabeth Campbell