[Journalists] Happy New Year & a 2022 Opportunity

Itto Outini itto.outini at gmail.com
Fri Dec 31 22:34:48 UTC 2021

Dear Colleagues,

I hope this email finds you well. Happy New Year to all! I hope 2022 brings
you good health, fulfilment, and joy. Many of you know about my work with
UNDP and the Fulbright chapter, Fulbrighters with Disabilities. In addition
to that, I also produce content for *ABILITY Magazine*, an international
publication that highlights people with disabilities, prominent allies, and
the issues they work on. I’m looking for people who would like to be
featured in the magazine. If you or someone you know does advocacy work for
persons with disabilities, please consider connecting us. It doesn’t matter
whether they have a disability or not, as long as they work in this space.
I would also appreciate if you could share this message among your networks
and send any potential contacts my way. I can conduct interviews in
English, French, and Arabic (or a mixture of all three, if necessary!).

Looking forward to hearing from you and meeting some new people!

Best,

Itto

Fulbright Alumna | Journalist | Human Rights Activist | Accessibility
Advocate
 Linkedin <http://linkedin.com/in/itto-outini-883620176>