[Journalists] Hello!!!

Elizabeth Campbell batescampbell at gmail.com
Wed Mar 3 17:57:32 UTC 2021

Hello Itto and welcome to the list. i think it's great that you are
persuing learning about different ways to use audio ' your journalism work.
I have to confess that  I need to learn about the various audio Methods. I
suggest that you also contact blind people who create podcasts

--
Elizabeth Campbell