[Journalists] Hello!!!

Ashley Bramlett bookwormahb at earthlink.net
Thu Mar 11 03:56:24 UTC 2021

Hello Nick,

Thanks for your offer to speak; always good to network with fellow people
with similar interests.
I had heard your podcast a while back. I'll listen again.
But, I thought you also had a radio station online so I was asking about
that.

You could probably give me some good tips on writing and editting audio. I'm
trying to use Goldwave. Do you need jaws scripts to make it work better?

I think you left a digit out of your number.

I'm happy to chat and will call you late afternoon one day.

Thanks,
Ashley

I think