[Journalists] accessible Image verification tools

Áine Kelly-Costello ainekc at gmail.com
Thu Apr 28 18:47:40 UTC 2022

I mean, I think the best those of us who don't have any useable vision
for images can do is get to the image metadata, there's a list of tools
<https://www.canto.com/blog/photo-metadata-viewer/>for that here for
instance. But realistically, it's not exactly a task it makes a lo sense
to assign a blind journo too in the real world outside the education
setting. Which is hard I know because increasingly we're all supposed to
be able to do everything, unless it's a big well-funded newsroom, but
there it is.

Áine