[Journalists] Launching a New Platform for Independent Journalism

Itto Outini itto.outini at gmail.com
Sun Dec 11 20:18:31 UTC 2022

Hello,

I hope this email finds you well. I'm delighted to share that my partner
and I are launching a blog, titled *The Datekeepers*, which will serve as a
platform for publishing our work and highlighting the lives and work of
people with disabilities around the world. Here
<https://medium.com/@mekiya/a-christmas-krachels-4f3673b64d52> is our first
post, and here <https://medium.com/@mekiya/subscribe> is a link where you
can subscribe and stay up to date with our work. I ask you to please share
these links with your connections and across your social media.

Thank you for your support. Take care, and have a wonderful week!

Sincerely,

Itto Outini

Fulbright Alumna | Journalist | Human Rights Activist | Accessibility
Advocate | +1 (479) 502-3244 | Linkedin
<http://linkedin.com/in/itto-outini-883620176> | Website
<https://ittooutinicom.wordpress.com>