[Journalists] Fulbrighters with Disabilities is Inviting You to a Virtual Event

Itto Outini itto.outini at gmail.com
Wed Jun 8 01:37:28 UTC 2022

Dear Community,

I hope this email finds you well. It's my pleasure to invite you all, on
behalf of Fulbrighters with Disabilities, to a virtual event hosted by the
chapter. It will take place on Saturday, June 25th from 7:30 to 9:00 p.m.
EST. The chapter will introduce the new executive board and staff, and I
will speak about my experience founding the chapter and navigating as a
Fulbright scholar with a disability, discuss the chapter's constitution and
future visions with the members, and more.

The event is open to anyone; you don't have to be a Fulbrighter or a person
with a disability to attend. Please consider signing up and feel free to
share this link with your connections.

https://zoom.us/w/93749049947?tk=ipLNzZk4f2YVhnj2_TjrZ0zqlxPo_eKiW83585AI3IY.DQMAAAAV0-D6WxZuNkRkY1JIYVRDQ0pGdDE1WUdWMW13AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA&uuid=WN_vbSoLoaTQ2G1Nk4wVTqqlw

We look forward to having you there. Sincerely,

Itto Outini

Fulbright Alumna | Journalist | Human Rights Activist | Accessibility
Advocate | Linkedin <http://linkedin.com/in/itto-outini-883620176> | Website
<https://ittooutinicom.wordpress.com>