[Journalists] in-person meeting during our national convention

Peggy Chong chongpeggy10 at gmail.com
Mon Apr 8 15:04:17 UTC 2024

July 3 for me.

-----Original Message-----
From: Journalists <journalists-bounces at nfbnet.org> On Behalf Of Elizabeth
Campbell via Journalists
Sent: Monday, April 8, 2024 7:46 AM
To: Blind Professional Journalists List <journalists at nfbnet.org>
Cc: Elizabeth Campbell <batescampbell at gmail.com>
Subject: [Journalists] in-person meeting during our national convention

Good morning all,

It has been a while since I've been in touch! Please accept my apologies as
I've had an incredibly busy schedule lately.
We have an opportunity to meet during our national convention in Orlando.
I thought it would be fun to touch base with folks who are attending to get
acquainted and to see how we can work together to help blind people move
forward with their journalism careers.
I'd like to find out who is attending and your availability to meet.
The NFB can provide a meeting room for us. I'm sorry but we can't offer a
virtual component as the hotel rates for Internet use are quite expensive.
We can meet during the day or at night. If we have a day-time meeting, the
best days are July 3 or July 4.
I'd like to know by Friday, April 12 to gauge your interest.

Thanks, and have a great week.

Liz

--
Elizabeth Campbell